Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Generally joyful life

Just got back from a total body workout fit for a true superhero. I can feel all ~600 of those damned things right now. Thank goodness for Jones Green Apple Soda. That's stuff's been my newest obsession after Coca Cola's Full Throttle (Fury) and caffeine pills - not that I'm dependent on any of those things to keep me awake. Let me explain.

Lately, I've had this magical feeling that a young man gets about a certain, very lucky young woman. Only, I don't know who she is or whether it's even about a human being. Don't get any stupid ideas. You know what you were thinking. But I'm talking about a particular abstract personification of the University of Washington that took shape in my mind a while back.

I envision this incredible place as a vibrant, confident young woman just bursting with intelligence and charisma. Just being here is like being with the love of your life - the sense of time here is so distorted. Everything that makes up this institution - from the architecture of the buildings to the unbelievably lively student body - is perfect! There just happens to be no reason to go to sleep anymore. Although today's workout has certainly taken it's toll on me. I really think I'll sleep like a baby tonight. Good night, oh wonderful world.

Export more trippy, endorphin-high writing in the future. UW has made all my dreams come true and I hope to God that I will never forget the awesome memories I make here. I'm going to be so love-drunk for the entire time I'll be spending here.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

hey, found your blog through Nate's. Nice pic that you posted, though your subject sorta made me expect that you're announcing a hot date or something. :-) How ya doin?

Nathan said...

Hmm The student body, I hear you there. I hope I get into UW for some of the student body too, LOL!

Nathan said...

Oh lol, I didn't realize you made it approval of comments lol!

her royal cuteness said...

lol. dude, you sound like you're high in this post.