Thursday, October 12, 2006

I've been wanting to blog for quite a while

To be honest, I never really had any interest in periodically updating a web page with everything that happens in my life. But lately, I've been thinking about keeping a journal of sorts. I mean, most people consider that to be a "girlish" thing to do. But there are some damn fine masculine blogs out there (sexual connotations not intended, of course). As I was saying, I've finally made up my mind about starting a blog. Obviously, you're reading the first post! I suppose that was today's minor detail. I'll throw in a bonus:

You might be wondering what an "AverageLife" is. Me too. I'm really not excited by the fact that blog titles are confined to a certian number of characters. Oh well, that limitation served a purpose. You've got your bonus. And I think I'm done for the night. Good night, oh wonderful world. Let tomorrow be another unique, refreshing day - just like today, and the day before that, and the day before the day before that.

No comments: