Sunday, October 15, 2006

Love - Definition 7


I have this feeling inside of me. I can't describe it properly using words even though I've been trying for years now. From what I understand about the world, this feeling is commonly referred to as "love." Sometimes, "nostalgia" seems like a more appropriate choice. It's the feeling that you get when you stare into a dewdrop on a blade of grass, or when you lie outside in a big open field, watching the stars on a clear night. It's like walking through a glamorous city like New York - alone, with nobody around. It's like standing on top of some misty mountain looking down on a still, clear lake. It's all of those things combined.

Whatever it is, there is no good way to describe it. I'm not much of an artist but I this is the best I could do to represent what I feel.
A full-sized version can be found in my deviantART gallery.

No comments: