Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Discovering New Music

Halloween was crazy. Well, that was irrelevant - and blatantly obvious. Actually, I'm going to have to say a lot of irrelevant things. But that seems to be the purpose of a blog.

Apart from my recent interest in Evanescence, POD, Fergie and Linkin Park, a lot of crazy things have happenned. Halloween was in fact wild. I invite the interested reader to guess why - and assume correctness.

I've been working out - that's become a usual part of my life now. In fact, I'm totally sore right now. Who knew a ~130 pounder like me could leg press 500lbs? For some reason, I love the sensation of being sore all over. endorphins!! *cough cough*

I've also been eating like I'm 12 years old again. I think I really am going to pack my Freshman 15 right into my very first quarter in college. But it'll be a good gain - due to increase in muscle mass! If I can just fix my sleep schedule, then I'd be truly happy.

2 comments:

nate said...

The Leg press is lame, do some squats man ^^;

her royal cuteness said...

Download the Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Senses Fail, Breaking Benjamin, Sugarcult, Green Day, Hoobstank, Jack Johnson, and Fort Minor.

Oh, and Chamillionaire.

I was in Seattle the other day and totally forgot to call you! :( Sorry!