Monday, November 27, 2006

I do, because superheroes need to get papers done too

In answer to questions posed in the last entry, superheroes can in fact be programming gurus - but only when they've got their papers finished. Damned things are killing me. I hope I can think of enough things to write (and fill up two more pages, double-spaced) before I fall flat on the keyboard. This weekend was exhausting to say the least. As much work as I'm putting into my classes right now, I'm just not going to make the grades I used to anymore. This is so wrong... There is one thing that I'm looking forward to: SNOW!! Apparently, we're getting quite a bit of snow tomorrow. Can't wait. If only I could get the paper done. I hate taking classes that require papers alongside classes that require all of your time and focus on learning technically challenging material. And T C 231 isn't the last of these kinds of classes I'll have to take. 333 will be a(n) . Argh!! I'm done stalling. Back to that paper!!

5 comments:

her royal cuteness said...

i seriously need to concentrate on getting my accounting homework done. and my personal statement as well.

Manju said...

you've been saying that for way too long. just do it.

Andrew said...

Hehheh, my Profs don't collect homework. :-P But someday I guess I will need to, like for CS stuff I'm doing next year.

Nate Fico said...

I wonder if I could get python to run on a PDA

Andrew said...

Update!!! :-D And you should link to me, too. ^_^