Saturday, November 25, 2006

Who says a superhero can't be a programming guru?

Let's face it. In this day and age, being a superhero is just not enough. I mean, we don't even get paid for our "community service." How are we supposed to feed ourselves? -and our superfamilies? So, as you'd know if you've been reading this blog here, I'm at UW trying to become a computer engineer. And for the last 3 days, I've been working non-stop on programming assignments. Ask me anything right now - linked lists, stacks / queues, recursion, array programming...

I think it's just about time I hit the tree data structures. At this rate, I'll be a real programming guru in less than a year! Then I'll have superpowers beyond my weirdest dreams. Note usage of the adjective "weird" in place of "wild." In my wild dreams... oh, you don't even want to know. But in the weird dreams, I'm a Java/C++/Python/LISP/... magician.

Back to making those dreams a reality!

1 comment:

her royal cuteness said...

damn, i had a witty remark about you busting crime with your comp programming skills, but it left my brain. :(