Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jumping Up and Down In Excitement About Coming Back to UW!!!

The nostalgia hasn't exactly hit me yet, but I'll soon start missing something or other. It's been a while since I've had that addicting, bittersweet feeling for something that will never come back. Maybe when I eventually leave UW...

Er... what am I talking about? This is only the beginning of my story at UW! And I'm so excited about going back to UW for winter quarter that it makes me dizzy sometimes (figuratively speaking). Not counting the few hours left of today, I have only 3 days until I get back! w00t!

I've had just about as much as I can take of sitting at home with nothing to do. I'm ready to head back and start carrying out those "do-better-this-time" plans. Along with the general confus- :ahem: chaos of university life, I'll have to deal with an oncoming rush of nostalgia, deep thoughts about life and death, sudden and uncontrollable urges to work out, responsibilities like saving the world (or maybe just my homework), saying "no, I can't today. I'm busy" all that time to friends I really would like to hang out with and following an interesting new lead in the direction of a long-term relationship. And as a good friend of mine said recently, life back at UW will definitely include "more sleep."

Watch out world, here comes the new and improved Manju with improved willpower and dedication. And for a limited time only... OK, that stops there. Good night, o' big, happy world of infinite possibilities.

1 comment:

Liz said...

if i ever find out you're out partying instead of studying, i swear to God i will be in seattle to kick your butt before you can say DC++.